* Note: THESE MISTAKES WERE SPOTTED BY A PERSON WHO HAS SEEN THIS FILM WAY TO MANY TIMES!! SO DO NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT NOT SEEING THEM BEFORE!. *
1. Qui-Gon’s comlink is a Woman Gillette Sensor Excel Razor.
2. In Anakin’s home, where everyone is introducing themselves, Qui-Gon says “I’m Qui-Gon Jinn,” and you can see Padme mouth the words.
3. After everyone leaves Tatooine after the short stay they land on Coruscant in the middle of busy air traffic. Unfortunately, the ship that they fly in (the Nubian), with its incredibly shiny and mirror-like appearance does not reflect the bustling traffic above, nor the people walking out of it. It only seems to reflect the basic landscape.
4. In the ending credits, Keira Knightley’s first name is misspelled “Kiera.”
5. When Palpatine and Queen Amidala are conversing in his office (when Palpatine refers to Valorum having ‘very little real power’) his outfit switches from a green breasted cloak with a blue collar area to a green breasted cloak and dark green collar. It switches back after one shot.
6. When the queen is being escorted by some droids after she has been captured, the shadows change completely. When we first see everyone walking past, their shadows stretch ahead of them, but when we see them walking towards Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, the shadows are really elongated and at an angle.
7. Obi-Wan’s braided hair keeps changing sides, and getting longer and shorter, most noticeably in the scenes around the underwater city.
8. When Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are talking to Jar Jar in the forest, Obi-Wan’s hair is wet. But when Jar Jar says, “This way, hurry.” Obi-Wan’s hair is completely dry. In the next shot, it’s wet again.
9. The screen that Shmi Skywalker holds in the podrace changes shape between shots.
10. After Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan enter the hangar bay of the Trade Federation ship, Qui-Gon says, “Battle droids.” His face is seen from the side, but you can still see that neither his lips nor his jaw is moving.